Thursday, August 9, 2007

Personal Story with Spyware

Personal Story:
Awhile back, I had noticed that my computer was not running quite the same as the first day I started it up. So I talked to a friend and he mentioned that he runs anti-spyware programs to clean his system and his computer is running great. So I thought, why not give it a try, I’m sure glad I did. After I ran the anti spyware programs, they detected over 100 malicious files and programs and deleted them. All of the sudden it was like I had a new PC again. I had forgotten how well my PC ran, I hadn’t realized how slow it had been running lately. The few bucks I spent was well worth it and now the spyware programs are automatically detected and deleted whey they’re found.

Morel of the story, it pays to be aware of the potential problems you computer can com in contact with and the importance of getting a good anti-spyware program to keep one of your best investment running in tip-top condition.

If you want to check out a review on some of the top anti-spyware programs, we’ve done the research for you and picked out the best performing programs for a great price.

No comments: